On 11/16/11 6:12 PM, Rasmus Schultz wrote:
who can hook me up with a login, so I can contribute to the documentation?

You can do it as an "anonymous" user on edit.php.net.  Join in the chat so you
can prod someone to merge your changes - you might also need to remind the doc
mail list.  Once you've had a few patches committed you will likely get karma
to commit directly.

Chris

Here's a better example of something useful that actually works:

Assuming your example is OK, you could edit the doc and submit it as a
patch at https://edit.php.net.

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com
Tel:  +1 650 506 8630