On 18 November 2011 17:37, Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Richard Quadling <rquadl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > Same opinion here.
>>
>> WOW. All the developers agreeing with a common goal.
>
> it happens. :)
>>
>> Go on. I dare any one of you to spoil my good mood.
>>
>> I handed my notice in today. Off to work for Fantasy Shopper in the
>> New Year. Very excited. I know most (if not all) of you don't know who
>> I am, but hey, it's Friday and tonight is insane drinking until you
>> fall over night!
>>
>> Have a good weekend everyone. I know I will.
>
> good luck with your next gig!
> (if I would guessed, I would said that your next job will be some official
> position at Experts Exchange.)
> --
> Ferenc Kovács
> @Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu

No. I'm going to be running the back end project of the new social
gaming site Fantasy Shopper (http://fan.sh/6/370).

High Street and Fashion Retailing meets social gaming for real world value.

New, exciting and very very interesting. Lots of scope for growth. New
ideas, integration into different media/technologies. Gamification of
shopping but with the real shops and real products.

We just won the Amazon Web Services StartUp Challenge 2011. The first
non US company to ever win it. http://aws.amazon.com/startupchallenge/

We are all extremely pleased with ourselves.

And it is a great opportunity for me too. So feeling really good.

Richard.

P.S. Experts Exchange would have been great too, but I don't know if
it is really in the same league.

--
Richard Quadling
Twitter : EE : Zend : PHPDoc : Fantasy Shopper