Hi Internals,

we are a few weeks into the git migration, so I want to give you a short
status update.

  - web/ is completly migrated. all php websites are updating from
    the git repositories now. Checkout http://git.php.net/

  - We support SSH keys now. Go to http://master.php.net/manage/users.php
    and add your ssh key. The pull and push URL is g...@git.php.net:<repo>

  - We mirror to github. See http://github.com/php

  - Please test a lot and play around with the playground repository on
    http://git.php.net

  - We are working on minor changes to the karma script, etc. There are a
    few known bugs. Go ahead and test extensviley, so we get everything
    sorted before we move the main source repository.

  - There is an ongoing discussion about the format of the commit messages.
    At the moment we send out one mail with all changests that are pushed.
    Advantage: You see who pushed what chain of changests in on mail
    Disadvantage: You cannot filter mails based on the subject (e.g. ext/date)

    We can go ahead and send out mails for every commit only.
    We can go ahead and send out mails for both pushes and for every comit on
it's
    own.
    ...more options. Please discuss how you want it.

    NOTE: there is also always an RSS feed for updates to a specific directory
available
    on http://git.php.net

  - There is a GIT faq: http://wiki.php.net/vcs/gitfaq

  - Questions?