On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 21:00, Adam Harvey <ahar...@php.net> wrote:

> - New Mirror Management System (Daniel Brown): not sure if this is
> relevant — systems guys? Daniel?

    No, the system I had been drafting was mainly to fix a few issues
and introduce some new features to make mirror management easier.  In
the intervening years, I've done the majority of what I'd set out to
do (but didn't rewrite it as the original project scope would've
done).  So this is no longer relevant; I'll remove it today.

> - Revamping user comments at php.net (Philip Olson): might also be a
> bit thin as written, but it depends on where it goes.

    From discussions I've seen over the years on the official GSOC
list, this may be wrapped into the blanket rejection on documentation.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers, Cloud and Cloud Hybrid Solutions, VPS, Hosting