Lol well personally I disagree.  I was super-stoked when the RFC process
was introduced and I would LOVE to see us make more use of it!  Not only
does it help get a clearer guage of vote totals, but it also forces
proposals to be more explicit and well-thought-out IMHO.

Of course that's only my opinion.  If other people say they'd like to see
that too then I'll propose something, otherwise I'll just mutter under my
breath and leave it alone.  ;P

--Kris