Hi!

> I wanted to use `zend_parse_arg()` to validate a single parameter if the
> first call to `zend_parse_parameters_ex()` wasn't successful. But this
> function
> is never used outside of "Zend/zend_API.c". Is it meant for public use? Are
> there any drawbacks in calling it?

No, it's currently not meant for public use - it's an internal function
that is not available to outside modules (thus declared 'static').
It may make sense to refactor this code and make it more accessible to
functions that want to parse individual parameter, but currently it is
not suited for that.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/