On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 25 марта 2012 г. 23:33 пользователь Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com>
> написал:
> > On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM, Ferenc Kovacs <tyr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Now that the git migration is reaching php-src, I would like to know
> what
> >> will we do with cvs.php.net (eg. the pserver still running on it).
> >> There is also a mention of cvsup.php.net on http://php.net/cvsup.php I
> >> guess that also uses/depends on the pserver, but I'm not that familiar
> with
> >> the setup.
> >> Should we keep that cvs up and running, or maybe it is time to kill it
> >> completely?
> >> What do you think?
>
> I think it's the time to say good bye to cvs. If somebody still uses
> it (I doubt) he is already two steps back :)

judging from the lack of interest I guess you are right.
I will remove the cvs/cvsup subdomain from our zone file, and the cvsup.php
file (any any other cvs(up).php.net reference from the codebase, and I
cc'ed the systems@ list, so that somebody with shell there can stop the cvs
service.

--
Ferenc Kovács