On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:14 PM, Gustavo Lopes <glo...@nebm.ist.utl.pt> wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:06:57 +0200, marius adrian popa <map...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I try to push a bug fix  https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=60947 for php
>> into 5.4 and trunk
>>
>> git merge --no-ff --log PHP-5.3
>> Auto-merging main/output.c
>> CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in main/output.c
>> Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.
>>

> The 5.3 specific commit was left unmerged for a while, but it's already been
> merged (since 67bf07f). You likely forgot to pull. Do git fetch origin, go
> back to 5.3, rebase onto origin/PHP-5.3 (git rebase origin/PHP-5.3) and then
> resume merging upwards (not forgetting to, before the merge, pull or merge
> 5.4 and master with origin/PHP-5.4 or origin/master).
Thanks that is solved now , but now seems that i need more karma for
the ext/interbase/pdo_firebird folder

git push origin

remote: Welcome mariuz.
remote: You have insufficient Karma!
remote: I'm sorry, I cannot allow you to write to
remote:     php-src.git/ext/interbase/ibase_service.c
remote: Have a nice day.
To g...@git.php.net:php-src.git
 ! [remote rejected] PHP-5.3 -> PHP-5.3 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] PHP-5.4 -> PHP-5.4 (pre-receive hook declined)
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

error: failed to push some refs to 'g...@git.php.net:php-src.git'