Hi,

Since the git work flow in the wiki requires to apply patch to
lowest possible  branch, then merge upwards.

This changes old work flow, commit trunk, then merge to
release.

I've committed simple build problem fix to all branches, I think
release masters don't care such merge. However, how about
feature changes?

I have simple patch for

Request #47570  libpq's PG_VERSION should be exported to userland
https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=47570

This is simple change, but it's new feature. (I added 2 new module
constants for PG_VERSION, PG_VERSION_STR)

Question is "What's the standard work flow for new features?"

Regards,

--
Yasuo Ohgaki
yohg...@ohgaki.net