Hello there,

I was searching for a structured list of PHP releases and I found this site:
http://php.net/releases/index.php

It is possible to get a serialized array with ?serialize=1, but I only get 3 releases (latest 5.X, latest 4.X and latest 3.X), not all. The parameter &max=Y does not provide the correct amount of releases.

Maybe it's easy to fix?
Maybe it's easy to add JSON output? (I'm not a fan of unserializing unknown input)

Visualisation of PHP release dates: http://phpreleasedates.phpgangsta.de/
I used dates from the tar.gz files I found in the museum, are there better sources with release dates for version 1.x, 2.x and 3.x?

Regards
Michael