Hi All,

Trying to ready myself for some possible work w/the core (after I
resurrect all my never-that-great C, heh), I went looking for a recent
book. (I still like old-school supplements.)

I see Sara's from 2006 on Amazon, but nothing after that under 'PHP
internals'. I'm sure that one's not totally obsolete, but I don't know
if programming styles and patterns have changed even if the bulk of
the code has not. At the risk of fanning some flames I don't know
about... is there a more recent book that's generally liked?

Thanks,

S.