No worries, Anthony!

Am 15.06.2012 21:15, schrieb Anthony Ferrara:
I would commit, but I do not have commit access (no karma at all). I'm
going away for a few days, but when I get back I will send a separate
request to the list for karma.

I see. It is not up to me to grant karma. I am not that active in the PHP project and wouldn't even want to have the power to give you karma. Those that have the power, shall decide.

The key for me is:

 ... you stand in for the change
 ... you are aware of the technical aspects
 ... you are willing to help
... you waited for a long time and drove discussion - you must have a reason...

Who does the commit is of little interest to me. You, I or Johannes can do it the other day. You can expect us to support the new default and not fall in your back but regarding the change itself, I'm no more than +/- 0. You'll have to continue to stand in if a discussion comes up.

Deal?

n8 && enjoy your weekend,
Ulf