On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Peter Cowburn <petercowb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26 August 2012 18:48, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I got a PHP Wiki account but couldn't vote. Are you sure the Wiki
>>> accounts got the permissions to vote?
>>
>> Hm... Not sure, maybe somebody has to enable it?
>
> There is a special group ("voting" IIRC) for wiki accounts with voting
> rights.  "Ordinary" (non-php.net) wiki account holders cannot vote.
> Someone with DB access would need to check, but I believe there are
> (were) only a couple of people in this special voting group.

There are 1651 persons with php.net VCS account. There is however no
way to tell how active they are.
There are 2 people with specific voting karma, I think Pierre demanded
they got karma.

Noone else can vote. That should be obvious by looking up the names of
the voters on http://people.php.net.

And why is this discussion buried in a foreach() voting announcement thread?

-Hannes