On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Amaury Bouchard <ama...@amaury.net> wrote:

> Sounds to me like aspect-oriented programming, applied to object
> construction.
> Take a look at: https://github.com/AOP-PHP/AOP

Yeah I wasn't aware of this, either, but I can think of several scenarios
in which it'd be useful.   I know this is PECL, but is this something that
might be worth bundling?  I'm still a bit new here so if that idea's heresy
please let me know.  If not, that would be a nice feature to have on a
default installation I think.  Thoughts?

<tangent>@Ferenc Yes congrats on cherry-picking a few recent posts that
weren't Nobel Prize material (some of which did make constructive points
when viewed in context, albeit with some creative flair).  I'm not in the
market for a nanny right now; I'll let you know if that ever changes.  If
you'd like to discuss your personal feelings about this further, please do
so via private email so we don't spam the list.</tangent>

--Kris