On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Amir <ad...@ecdcconference.org> wrote:

> Thanks Anatoliy, but I don;t want to compile PHP source, I just want to
> compile my own extension on windows via NTS PHP source code.
>

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Anatoliy Belsky <a...@php.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > the source is always the same, get it under
> > http://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/ . To compile NTS use
> > --disable-zts configure option.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Anatoliy
> >
> > On Wed, 2012-12-12 at 19:59 +0330, Amir wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > I searched in php.net and did not find any link that contain php none
> > > thread safe source code for windows.
> > > I have a php source that encoded with Zend Guard 5.5 and have to decode
> > > with Zend Guard Loader.
> > > note: Zend Guard Loader is NTS and didn't read TS code.

There is no separate source code for NTS vs. ZTS.  As Anatoliy stated, NTS
is accomplished using the --disable-zts option during configure.  If you're
not actually building PHP, then you'll need to either simulate that in your
environment or examine the source code yourself and identify where the
configure option is applied.  Otherwise, what you're looking for simply
does not exist.

--Kris