You'd notice the entire test suite is more than a bit old :)  It's been our
standard test suite for years so that we can keep comparing apples to
apples.  We can definitely run tests on newer versions - and once we open it
up I think it'd be great if people contribute some of their own benchmarks!

> (My guess is that it will show WP being slower and with a more dramatic
> improvement.)

By the way, I just realized the % gain wasn't all that self-explanatory -
it's vs. APC, not vs. plain PHP.  I improved the doc to reflect both gains
vs. plain PHP and vs. APC.

Thanks for the feedback!

Zeev