2013/1/29 Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com>:
> I'd would of course prefer that we evaluate the proposal based on the
> substance and not on other factors, but that said, I fully respect your
> position and wouldn't hold it against you if you vote 'no'...

My vote will ofcourse also take the RFC into consideration, else it
would be a pointless vote, if it was an addition to PECL my vote would
be a direct yes however, but directly into the core, no. As Nikita
said in the previous post, we really need an opcode cacher in 5.5, but
I still have a hard time seeing the justification of this, although
its written by some of the longest time contributors in PHP's history.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen
ka...@php.net