Hi, thank you for pointing me in this direction. The opengrok program
is awesome! And I managed to update the operator-0.3 extension to work
with php 5.3 (will be working on making it compatible with 5.4 next).
I was wondering whether (where) I should submit the code so that the
package can be updated, and whether there are issues with supporting
operator overloading that make it something that you will not want to
support too much.

Best regards,
Gabriel