On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Jason Gu <jasonwy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Internals
>
> I wondering if "apc.slam_defence" and "apc.write_lock" should be turned on
> at the same time?
>
> The default for APC v3.1.13 have both settings turned on.
>
> But the documentation says "apc.slam_defence is Deprecated by
> apc.write_lock."
>
> http://www.php.net/manual/en/**apc.configuration.php#ini.apc.**
> slam-defense<http://www.php.net/manual/en/apc.configuration.php#ini.apc.slam-defense>
>
> So I'd like to know how should the settings be configured?
>
> Thanks
>
> --

from a quick look and based on the documentation I think that the default
values should be changed as there is no reason to have the slam_defense
enabled, and on a related note the docs refer to this section as
slam_defense being an integer which controls a percentage (so valid values
are between 0 and 100) while the code seems to parse and store this as a
boolean value.
could somebody look into this and clarify the docs maybe?

--
Ferenc Kovács
@Tyr43l - http://tyrael.hu