Hi,

commit f8b91d9ac (fix for #62852) looks fine to me.

Commit 0ee71  for #53437 is a bit too much for 5.3 in my opinion - what happens
if users have custom work-arounds in extended classes with custom __wakeup or
__set_State methods? Will there be a change of behavihor? I think there should
be an error message instead of a crash in 5.3. Aside from that: I don't think
that E_ERROR is a good error level for the caes, either use E_RECOVERABLE or
even just E_WARNING.

johannes