Hi Internals,

I added the default Zend OPCache settings to php.ini-development and
php.ini-production atm. To have more people testing the opcache I would
like to enable the OPCache in php.ini-development during the beta phase
and disable it once we start the first RC. I hope we catch more errors
with standard applications. As betas should not be used in production
I think we won't have much problems with temporarly enable it.

In case there are no objections I will commit this before beta 2.

David