*From:* Nikita Popov [mailto:nikita....@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 09, 2013 4:20 PM
*To:* Zeev Suraski
*Cc:* PHP internals
*Subject:* Re: [PHP-DEV] [RFC] Internal operator overloading and GMP
improvements

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:

It wouldn’t have been the first time that something that seems common
sense, suddenly becomes controversial a few years later J  Better safe than
sorry.

I made some changes to the phrasing of the final paragraph in this section
(please review and make sure you’re good with it) – I think the list you
added is great.

Looks good. One question though, what do you mean by "cumulativity" in that
context?

Nikita