Welcome Chris,

As a `plain` user of PHP, i'd like to advocate not to allow anymore
aliasing of ways to do stuff...
Your example should just read foreach(array_keys($array) as $key) {} That's
the only way to convey the actual intent of working with keys and
explicitly leaving out the values ;)

But hey, just my 2c...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Robin Speekenbrink