On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Levi Morrison <morrison.l...@gmail.com>wrote:

> If you have ideas or things to say, I'm listening.
>> https://github.com/jpauli/php-src/compare/macroing
>

> Is there a reason you switched from names like `__toString` to
> `__tostring` (https://github.com/jpauli/php-src/compare/macroing#L2R12)?

Yes because I use the same word for structure members access and for error
message. That makes the refactoring takes place actually, if I had to
change just one letter to capitalize it for just one method, that would add
lots of code just for treating that particular case :-p

> Visually the macros clean things up a lot and better convey the intent
> behind the if / else if chain. However, I don't really like having a macro
> that works off of an `ELSE`, it just feels wrong. I don't have a better
> suggestion though.

Yes elses inside macros are not a good idea, I pushed a different
implementation having elses out of macro definitions.

Julien.Pauli