Hi,

I would update NSAPI as I always did, there were just no new bugs and code is
very stable (to the extend of "stableness" of multithreaded SAPIs). It is still
also in use on some of my servers, so I would still help support it. At the
moment I did not follow recent commits to SAPI-related code, so I have to
closer look into it. Are there any RFCs related to changes coming in 5.6 for
OPcache?

Unfortunately I did not do any commit since we moved away from SVN...

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
theta...@php.net - http://www.php.net