Stas,

I see a number of places where hash lookup is replaced with
> zend_lookup_function, not with the macro. Moreover, zend_lookup_function
> for some reason copies and lowercases the argument, even though for hash
> lookup it should already be lowercased.

There was quite literally one place I forgot to switch to the macro
expansion (in zend_API.c, zend_is_callable_check_func). I'm sorry. That has
been rectified.

As far as it being already lowercased, based on the original implementation
before refactor, I couldn't hold that as true. So I had implemented it very
similar to lookup_class.

However, after the refactor (the current state of the patch), it is
redundant. I have pushed a commit to refactor that away.

Thanks

Anthony