On 06/07/14 16:08, Andrea Faulds wrote:
> I think it’s generally clear what’s for the new PHP 6 and what’s for the old;
> anything from after the old PHP 6 was abandoned must be about a new PHP 6,
> and anything from before it must be about the old PHP 6. If this RFC were to
> pass with people voting for 6, then it would be pretty clear that anything
> coming after it was about the new PHP 6.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=php6+site%3Abugs.php.net ...

Now one can filter additional on date, but the point here is that just
starting with the bugs list we have conflicting material that needs to
be avoided. PHP6 WAS documented extensively even just on the web site, a
lot of that material gets mirrored with more recent timestamps which
makes filtering what is new and what is old a lot more difficult. Even
PHP7 appears quite often on the website, but fortunately not too often
in the bugs list ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL