On 15 Sep 2014 05:59, "Matt Ficken" <themattfic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In making/merging major changes (like concurrency) the most important
thing is to not break that compatibility and dependability:

> Your patch will fail without the /proc filesystem(mac osx?). On Windows,
you can check the %NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS% environment variable. For unices
that don't have /proc there may not be a single simple way to check.

It won't "fail", it just wouldn't enable reasonable concurrency by default.
But auto-enabling concurrency is out of question now anyway.

While the patch looks big,  most of it is caused by indentation, because
some code was converted to a callback.

> For more speed, rather than grouping all, fe open_basedir tests into a
single `Concurrency Group` its better to have them all operate in separate
temporary directories and database tables (then you could run 32 or 64
openbase dir tests at once).

Sure,  I tried to unfuck the open_basedir tests, but failed once.

Ps: Have to look at PFTT yet.