Hi,

Sorry to intrude, but why would building be harder? Tbh I don't see the
point of keeping generated files in git. Why not keep release binaries too!
(I'm kidding ofc.)

Also, there may be a small number of "big diffs", but one is enough to
introduce a bug. Generating the file every time ensures there is no hidden
bug.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
Florian Margaine