> I'm not go further into the details of the problems we actually
> have inside that code, as they are very obvious and the source code speaks
> for itself

I'm all for having a discussion about updating the website.  But on the
flip side of that token, you can't just "drive by" here, suggest a complete
rewrite of the website because the code is "bad" somehow, then decline to
provide any specific examples.  You need to outline exactly what it is that
you believe is outdated or poorly written, as both could be considered
largely subjective.  Merely stating that they're "very obvious" does not
constitute a sufficient argument.

Please include details, including the ones you believe to be "very
obvious", then we'll talk.  As it stands now, all you've offered is
basically, "It's broken.  Go fix it."

--Kris