I like the idea, I have implemented a util [1] to help writing extensions
with PHP, I try the approach HHVM adopted by embedding PHP scripts to the
binary file of extension, maybe it is what you want.  I do like it been
supported in core. I would like to implement the RFC if others like it.

---
[1] https://github.com/reeze/php-ext-embed