Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for the highlight.
My biggest concern about all this breakage done for NG could somehow be
minimized by providing possible alternate implementations that could work
both backwards compatible and forwards compatible?
I just don't want to work on extensions I support that would never be
usable in earlier versions once finished the update.

Maybe it would be interesting to have samples of before/after (like you
did) and also samples of of compatibility pieces for PHP 7- and PHP 7+.

Regards,

--
Guilherme Blanco
MSN: guilhermebla...@hotmail.com