> On Feb 6, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Stelian Mocanita <steli...@php.net> wrote:
>
> Sending people who want to have more structure in the language to Java
> is downright bad, not to mention that it psounds completely dictatorial. I
> would just put that in the next Zend newsletter to make it clear for your
> customers that there is a saner option.

Oh come on. I was kidding. I will remember for next time this list has no sense
of humor.

And just for the record this is not a zend thing. Four zenders voted based on
their own beliefs - three votes were no and one was yes. So diversity here too
plus a small minority of total voters who can't really move the needle much.

Let's keep the conversation pragmatic. I will try and refrain from any humor.

Andi