On 07/02/2015 01:08, Sebastian Bergmann wrote:
On 02/06/2015 10:22 PM, Nikita Popov wrote:
After much initial reluctance, I've voted in favor of this RFC.

  After reading your email, Nikita, I deleted my vote (it was no before).
  I will review the RFC again, with your arguments (and others) in mind
  and maybe I'll come to a different conclusion.

Thank you for that, Sebastian. It is not a simple RFC and votes should be thought through as it is such an old and important topic to many people.

Cheers

--
Jordi Boggiano
@seldaek - http://nelm.io/jordi