Hi!

> The test there is self explainable. Of course, annotations just provide
> a way to add metadata, but doesn't define attribute names or the ways
> they are going to be used. Only Reflection API to read.

Looks fine, but I'm not sure how one can use the AST that the reflection
returns. Is it for extensions only?

Also, for some annotations you want values - i.e. optimization_level,
and for some - expressions. So there should be an easy way to convert
the AST to the actual value for whoever implements the annotation.

> There are still a lot of technical problems that have to be solved.
> Right now, we just need to answer a question - if we like this in PHP7?

I'd like to have some annotations in PHP 7, definitely.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com