Hi, internals

I'm moving the "Strict Argument Count" RFC into discussion phase:

RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/strict_argcount
PR: https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/1108

Many different opinions were collected during research phase and the RFC
was updated with real BC break measurements and other important sections.
So, before discussing:

   - Even if you already read the RFC in the past, read it again now.
   - Don't claim **possible** massive BC breaks before read the
   measurements already done. No matter how seasoned you are with PHP, real
   numbers matter most than assumptions. Your measurements are welcome too.
   - Try the patch. Really.
   - Consider reading the use case present on this post: goo.gl/3ykdIy
   - Keep discussion on topic and remember we are all trying to improve PHP
   in some way :)

Thanks,
Márcio