Am 31.03.2015 um 19:09 schrieb Grégory Planchat:
> Possible solutions would be :
> 1. About multiplexing :
>   1.a. integrate php-uv in the core in its current form and let
> developers implement their own protocol layer
>   1.b. transform some project like ReactPHP into an extension (using
> Zephir and/or native C)
>   1.c. create a new SAPI or extend an existing one, which woud offer the
> possibility of manipulating the resource multiplexing queue. PHP would
> still be in the Apache2/CGI stack, but would notify the server to send a
> resource list

I really don't see what action there is to take for PHP with regards to
multiplexing.
Currently, Apache seems not to support HTTP/2, other servers I don't
know. But when Apache will support HTTP/2, multiplexing will most likely
work similar to how it worked with SPDY (the predecessor to HTTP/2).
You just send an additional header containing the files you want the
server to provide to the client. mod_spdy used the
X-Associated-Content-Header (see
https://code.google.com/p/mod-spdy/wiki/OptimizingForSpdy)
"More" multiplexing will mean multiple parallel execution paths within
the engine but that kind of parallelism introduces a hell of concurrency
problems nobody truly wants.

> 2. About push: same as 1.a. and 1.b.

Push can only work with long running PHP processes. I kind of agree a
stable PHP daemon process mode/SAPI would be nice. That mode would be
similar to a WebSockets mode which we should get in the future. But that
has nothing to do with HTTP/2 from my perspective.

Greets
Dennis