On 22 June 2015 at 16:05, Ángel González <keis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Adam, I was expecting the "gory details" to involve a of PHP commiters with
> black robes, faces hidden behind their hoods meeting overnight and an
> absurdly complex algorithm involving lunar cycles. instead you point to a
> manual override, but no descripcion on how it gets changed.

I left the robes out for time. The lunar cycle part is technically
correct (the best kind of correct).

That file's in the web/php repository, so anyone with web karma can
change it. I've added a 5.5 block to say that the last "normal"
release will be around the 10th of July. (I know it'll probably
actually be the 9th in much of the world, but let's cover Australia,
China, Japan, NZ, and friends.)

Stas, what are your plans for 5.4? Do you want me to adjust the EOL
date for that too?

Adam