Ivan Habunek wrote:

> Took a little longer than planned, since i was away on a business trip
> last week. I actually ended up restructuring the document a little. To
> me it seems much more readable this way. I put it up in a Gist for you
> to have a look:
> https://gist.github.com/ihabunek/c74fb2d555fecea37aef
>
> Any comments would be appreciated. If you're generally happy with it,
> I can apply it to the wiki and we can make incremental updates from
> there on.

IMO that's nice improvement, and I suggest to put it on the Wiki.  One
detail that might need clarification is the destination folder of the
binaries.  This is not necessarily Release_TS, but may be Release or
Debug(_TS) as well, but more importantly, it appears to be
x64/Release_TS (etc.) for 64bit builds.

--
Christoph M. Becker