Johannes Schlüter wrote on 23/07/2015 16:24:
On Thu, 2015-07-23 at 15:51 +0100, Rowan Collins wrote:
Hannes Magnusson wrote on 22/07/2015 23:50:
Every blue moon there is a person without VCS account that would like
to write an RFC.
That must be possible.
This may be a naive question, but wouldn't that just be a case of giving
them a global account with only wiki karma?

This gives (incomplete list)
- a @php.net mail address
- full bugs.php.net power (except security bugs)
- access to all things at master.php.net (this includes moderating
   notes for the manual)

Which is a bit much for somebody where all we know is "I want to write
an RFC"

johannes

Ah, I was right, it was naive. I kind of assumed from the way people talked about it that all those things would require their own separate karma already. I'll stop butting in. ;)