Craig Francis wrote on 14/09/2015 16:57:
Hi Rowan,

I think I've said everything I can from my point of view (and my understanding
of how other developers see and use the isset function).

And that's not to say I disagree with what your saying Rowan, I'm just voicing
my view that I think a language with exists() would be nicer than the slightly
messy isset()... but each to their own.

Maybe Scott (who proposed the idea) might follow up with more information?

Otherwise I'm off on holiday, see you in a few weeks :-)

Yes, I think we're going round in circles at this point, and should see if anyone else has an opinion that would move the discussion forward.

Have a nice holiday! :)

Regards,
--
Rowan Collins