I've read some of the earlier discussion (not all, require sleep will read
more tomorrow).

To be clear I don't want to start a naming discussion again. If we have a
new name for $_POST or not isn't the main focus of this PR.

I want to allow PUT, PATCH and DELETE and handle them the same way as POST
so we get populated globals with data we could later filter and use.

Most of the frameworks work around this limitation in the core so I thought
it might be in place to suggest we allow these request methods.