Sascha,

> On Jan 12, 2016, at 11:17, Sascha Schumann <sascha.schum...@myrasecurity.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi John,
>
>> And it is *not* acceptable.
>
> May I ask who put you in charge to determine whether something is "acceptable"
> or "reprehensible”?

*I* avoid internals because *I* believe the conduct here is reprehensible, and
not acceptable.

So in the context of the questions “Why do people avoid internals?” and “Does
internals want to attract newcomers?”, the only questions which I am attempting
to answer, and in terms of *my own personal view of internals as a whole* in
response to those questions, I did, because it is strictly my opinion.

You [= the reader, not Sascha specifically] may or may not agree. That is fine.
You may think that that there is a problem, but it doesn’t rise to the level of
being reprehensive. That’s fine too. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t. But this
is *my* opinion, *my* answer to the question at hand, and it is up to you, and
everyone else, to make their own decision as to whether there actually is a
problem on internals. I think there is, and I’ve outlined what I see to be the
problem. Someone else can answer the questions differently. They may not think
internals’ conduct is reprehensible. They may think the conduct is acceptable.
That debate can be had, but it doesn’t change my perception.

-John