On 18/01/16 08:12, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
> Large numeric literals are not used often. However if it is used, it's
> frustrating to read. e.g. Code audit/review. Why not make computer
> do the job?
>
> I hope more people change their mind.

Where large numbers are used, adding them as strings using the local
format is already used? This just adds yet another 'option' to how they
can be entered but is something which makes reading in the context of
the local use MORE of a problem? My main need would be hexadecimal code
which is not covered, so I still need the alternate hacks anyway.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL