wrote in message news:56df3dfb.10...@fleshgrinder.com...

@Tony Marston: I feel directly attacked and offended and others have the
feeling too, that is the definition of an insult. That being said, I am
staying constructive the whole time and do not avoid communication with
you or anyone else because I think we are discussing an important topic.
BUT! As Rowan Collins said, keep your emotions aside.

The fact that one person sees that as a personal insult while millions of others do not just points to the low threshold of that individual. If I were to write "you are a f*cking idiot" then that WOULD be a personal insult in everybody's eyes, but what I wrote was nowhere near being that personal or that insulting.

The fact that that you take offence at my opinion is balanced by the fact that I take offence whenever someone suggests breaking my favourite language FOR NO GOOD REASON other than a personal preference.