Hi Yo-An Lin,

I spent few hours working on your idea and came to the following path.

https://gist.github.com/dstogov/2221ffc21ac16311c958a4830dbcee0f

I tried to keep binary compatibility, minimize run-time checks overhead and fix
related problems and leaks.

BTW I'm not sure, if I like the patch even in this state.

The patch significantly speed-ups getters (more than 2 times) in small cost for
all other methods, but the final effect on application may be negative.

Of course, we may add specialized opcode for INIT_METHOD_CALL without
arguments, that would almost completely eliminate overhead.

Anyway, I like to listen opinions:

- if we should include such optimizations?

- do you see any other applications to similar optimizations?

Thanks. Dmitry.