From: Fleshgrinder <p...@fleshgrinder.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 20:34
To: php-internals
Cc: Dmitry Stogov
Subject: Request for Karma

Hello fellows!

I would like to request karma for the PHP wiki to support others in
writing RFCs and maybe some time in the future contribute RFCs. For now
I plan to help Dmitry Stogov as co-author with the already existing
Attributes RFC.

A few words about my person might not hurt I guess. I am an MSc and PHP
developer from Austria. I work with PHP since many years, however, I am
also fluent in Java, JavaScript, Shell, ... and know my ways around in
C, C++, Rust, ... I am currently working at trivago in Germany as lead
PHP developer of a small development team.

I already registered a wiki account under the name "fleshgrinder".
--
Richard "Fleshgrinder" Fussenegger