On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 11:29 AM, Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk> wrote:
> Which does beg the question ... "Just how many problem spaces are
> currently under discussion?" ... There is a space for some additional
> extensions that provided experimental solutions to some of the perceived
> problems which will then allow people to play with ideas before they
> become main stream, but there simply seem to be too many proposals
> currently just because 7.1 will allow them when perhaps we still need to
> refine just what was added in 7. If all the current rfc's get accepted
> there will be a large chunk of new documentation which needs digesting
> UNLESS it is simply optionally enabled in 7.1

It's worth noting that I left the targeting section of the RFC at
"7.Next" because I actually agree that 7.1 has been a very busy minor
and I wouldn't be at all disappointed by deferring this to 7.2.  The
last thing any of us wants is Ze'ev belting out another "Give the
Language a Rest" missive. :)

-Sara