On 15/08/16 01:42, guilhermebla...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Annotation parser needs to understand what was "use"d, so it can
>> >
>> > I see what you mean. This seems to be a problem because you are trying
>> > to do compiler things without the support of the compiler. I'd say the
>> > right solution is to let the compiler do these things...
>> >
> Yes, yes and yes. When can we get that?
> I'll again reinforce that library developers have to come up with creative
> ways to handle lack of support in the language. That was just one example.
> Instead, the language should offer proper support and let library
> developers to come up with creative tools (and now creative ways) to
> improve and ease end user's development.

In the past it used to be easier to write extensions and the way I still
see it is that anything that you don't want the 'customers' to play with
should be packaged that way. It's the 'creative ways' of using the USER
interface which is the problem and as soon as you come up with some
bondage SOMEONE will work out how to bypass it!

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL