I had a talk at Room11 and we discussed idea of `mutator` keyword.
There were some concerns using `mutator` as a keyword - that's because
immutable object is not being muted and also magically appeared `$clone`
would be confusing. There's an idea of creating clone before function begins
and operating simply on `$this` while it's newly created clone from
immutable
object instance and the additional keyword for such method would be for eg.
`transformer`, so basically it may look like this:

immutable class Money {
    public $amount = 0;
    public $currency;
    public function __construct($amount, $currency) {
        $this->amount = $amount;
        $this->currency = $currency;
    }
    public transformer function amount($newamount) {
        $this->amount = $newAmount; // $this actually is newly created clone
        return $this;
    }
}

$oneHundret = new Money(100, $eur);